3 Jan 2012

US aircraft carrier 'stopped' by large, glowing UFO; electromagnetic effects

Location: Caribbean / Bermuda Triangle,
From the witness: "We heard someone yelling 'There is something hovering over the ship!'... As we looked up, we saw a large, glowing sphere.... It made no sound that I could hear. The light coming from it wasn't too bright, about half of what the sun would be. It sort of pulsated a little and was yellow to orange... Virtually all electronic components stopped functioning during the 20 minutes or so that [the UFO] hovered over the ship. "

The aircraft carrier, USS John F. Kennedy CV-67, from which the UFO was seen.



 

1 komentar:

  1. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your
    blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!
    Also see my web page :: Festival

    BalasHapus